Business

Government proposes to sell entire stake in Air India ground handling arm AIATSL

Government proposes to sell entire stake in Air India ground handling arm AIATSL The government would offload 98 percent stake through strategic sale and the remaining 2 percent would be offered to the employees of AIATSL.

from Moneycontrol Business News
Read The Rest:moneycontrol...

Realted Posts